Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Daddy's little cheerleader!

If you know Troy, then you know that he loves the Steelers! So now, he has his little cheerleader to help him watch the games. Troy thought it was really cute, but I have to admit that I enjoyed the outfit even more than he did! It was so much fun to dress her up, and I took a million pictures( instead of watching the game- oops!). Trin took this last Sunday off, and they lost, so I guess they really need her - ha ha! She will be cheering them on this season...Go Steelers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



2 comments:

Stacy Kaye said...

That is very very cute!

Amy said...

Looks like I need to send Trin a Broncos Cheerleading outfit for Xmas??? and a matching jersey for Troy!!!They will be such a cute little blue and orange couple. Hee hee! Trin is absolutely adorable. Playing dress up with little girls is absolutely the best! Miss you guys.