Thursday, October 9, 2008

6 Things

Here are the rules:
1. Post the rules on your blog
2. List 6 random things about yourself
3. Tag 6 people at the end of your post


  • I will have my 9 year wedding anniversary in a few days!!! With out a doubt, the best 9 years of my life. The funny thing I just calculated, is that I have been either pregnant or nursing for 7 of the 9 years! Wow! That is crazy! You might be wondering if I plan on having 13 children, as I seem to get asked on occasion. The answer to that is no, we are done. Three c-sections is as far as I am willing to push my body. I have not yet regretted my decision to be done, and really feel that our family is complete.
  • I love mini vans! I know there are a ton of people out there that loathe the mini van - but not me! They are the handiest thing to have with kids! Once you try it, you'll never go back.....ha ha! I also love coffee! It is my every morning routine. I do however love it with creamer and sugar, sooooooo you might say it tastes nothing like coffee, but I love it!
  • My boys and I love to put on fun music and dance silly around the living room. They have a blast, and it is great exercise for this momma.
  • I still look at my daughter in awe everyday, and think how Great is my God! I do the same for my three amazing boys and hubby!
  • I am starting to mentally compile really big, hearty recipes for meals that I can use someday when I have 3 teenage boys! A tiny part of me is a little freaked out, but more so, I feel up to the challenge. I love to find ways to make something cost-effective and yummy! I do like to cook for my family. I get something very rewarding out of meeting that need for my kids, and my hubby doesn't mind either! Ha Ha.
  • Troy and I pray for protection over our family everyday before he heads to work. I am by nature a worrier, so I give it to God and trust he has it handled.

I tag Amy and Jennifer. Hmmmmm, not six....... I need more blogger buddies- ha ha! Thanks for tagging my Stacy!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Okay so three times I have been tagged and I still haven't come up with enough info to reply.

The Taylor's Travels said...

Ann,
Your new look is AWESOME, totally you!!!! Thanks for tagging me, I will post if, but I am not sure who I am going to send it too. I read Stacy and your blogs frequently, but don't know any other blogging friends. Blogging has been a wonderful way to keep my family informed about us now that we are here in AUS. Even the computer challanged family members read the blog frequently. Thank you for all of your help.
Jenn

Stacy Kaye said...

No problem! It's fun! By the way, you look gorgeous in your birthday pictures.