Friday, December 19, 2008

911

In this last week, my phone obsessed daughter, called 911. They luckily called me back to see if anything was wrong before sending someone out. After many times of me telling them that everything was ok, and that my baby did it, they finally believed me and let me go. Also, this week, my 3 year old Tyce was exploring his little boy parts in the bath, and is now convinced that he has "eggs" - so he must be a bird. So one child thinks he is a bird, and the other is calling the cops! Thank God for other mommies going through all this craziness and totally understand my week. Although a crazy week, I have just had to laugh at all the events.......what else can you do but just laugh!

P.S Trin turns 1 tomarrow .....pics to follow soon

1 comment:

Amy said...

So did Trin have a Finding Nemo moment when the 911 operator answered, "Hi, hi, hi, hi, hi, hi. . ." That's what I pictured and besides laughing at the situation, I could imagine what was going through Trinity's sweet little noggin. As for Tyce, that is absolutely priceless. I was thinking maybe a birdfeeder for Christmas. . . do you think he would like that???? As long as he doesn't want to know how to hatch those eggs, you have nothing to worry about. Love you guys and I can't wait to see you in a few days. We're coming up there on Monday. Call you later.