Every Christmas Eve we head out to Enning, SD to be with Troy's family. Jim and Sheila are the absolute best, and make every holiday a memory to not be forgotten. On this night we had yummy prime rib, presents, and lots of laughs! Troy's parents surprised us with a generator, which will be a lifesaver if we lose power in the future, like we did earlier this year. Nothing is better than having heat in a snowstorm!! Here are some pics of that night.
I had to put this picture on because this is how most of mine turn out when I am trying to get all of them in one shot!
After literally 10 times, I finally got everyone looking at me. I even resorted to, " We can't open presents until I get a good picture!" It's crazy, it worked! Ha ha.
Tyce telling Trin what this present thing is all about!
Tate and Trin with their Grandma Sheila and Great Grandma Doris



No comments:
Post a Comment