So I am about a month late on this one too, but I had to post my 9 year wedding anniversary! The last 9 years have been the best years of my life! I could not ask for a better life and I am so happy and grateful for my wonderful little family!
Us crazy kids back in the day!

9 years and 4 kids later!
Going out for dinner on our anniversary!
2 comments:
FAnn,
Wow, 9 Years already. I remeber attending your wedding, it was so beautiful. Your family is so lovely. I wish you 99 more years of wedded bliss, or more if you live longer. You never know with this technology! Happy Anniversary, a lot late!
Jenn
Awww..You 2 are so dang cute! 9 years and 4 amazing children later.. you guys are awesome awesome people! I'm soo lucky to be related to you now! :) I envy your relationship together and with the rest of your family! It's so great to see happy families!..and be a part of them!
We miss you guys! Hope it was a wonderful anniversary (I know I'm late on this, but that's ok :) By the way..your hair looks b-e-a-utiful Ann! Love ya guys!
Post a Comment