When we were out at Troy's folks the other weekend we did lots of fun things! One of the things that the kids always do is ride horses. I knew that Sheila was saddling up the horses and Jim had Trin, but I didn't know that she was ready to be a cowgirl! When I saw her on the horse I couldn't believe my eyes, but as I watched I was totally comfortable because Jim was holding her on and the horse is pretty old and has always been a great kids horse. She loved it and was not wanting to get off!
This is what she had to say after her big ride!



1 comment:
Ann,
Trin is SOOO Cute when she does the little tongue thing. I almost rolled on the floor laughing!!!! Absolutely adorable!
Thanks for the Wiggles advice. They have so much Wiggles stuff over here, it is crazy. Hayden has a little fake MP3 Player with all the Wiggles songs on it that on of my coworkers gave hime. I could stand that, but the full length movies everyday, whew! We even have the Wiggles with Steve Irwin, no it just doesn't get anymore Australian than that. Anyway, hope all is well with you and your family, have a Happy Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment