Grandma Sheila, Tinkerbell, and her first My little Pony from Adam and Theresa
TinkerBell did not care for the wings at all!!!!
Group shot! Spiderman( Tate), Tinkerbell ( Trin), Ironman (Tanner) and Tyce was supposed to be Elmo, but refused to put it on. I am not even sure who Ironman is, and neither does Tanner, but that is what he wanted when Grandma and Grandpa Hostetter bought his costume. Kids are too funny! It was a great day! I have sooo much candy in my house, and chocolate is sooo hard to resist!



3 comments:
Cutie pies! A side note...Ironman is a movie that came out this summer...it was actually REALLY good. I'm not one for the superhero movies but we went with our friends and liked it. I don't remember there being much bad language or anything in it either. Maybe the kids would like it! I don't know what you let them watch.
Hey Anners! Got snow?!? My dad is snowed in at the cabin. Anyway, love the pics. You gotta check out my 80s outfits. Can you say "Girls just wanta have fun". Thought of how much you love that movie and what they wore when I was shopping at Saver's for a killer outfit. Payton didn't care for her wings much either. We did trick or treating by car and had to redress them every time with their fluffy accessories that wouldn't work with the carseats. Pain in the rear. Talk to you soon.
Love ya,
Amy
Too cute! if we lived there they could have came trick or treating at our house :( Soon enough!!!!
Post a Comment