Friday, August 22, 2008

Boys catching frogs (dad included)

Yesterday, while looking at the lake, we noticed there were tons of frogs on the bank. And what are little and big boys bound to do??? Try and catch them of coarse! I have about 4 different videos of all the attempts, but this one they actually caught one and were really excited. We had a hard time getting the boys off the bank, they loved it so much! The saying is true about what little boys are made of! They love getting dirty, and going on an adventure. Tate told his dad, " I am going to remember this day forever!" I think I will too.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Soo darn cute! How could you forget a day like that. Especially with three boys, I don't think you could have picked a more appropriate adventure for them. Thanks for sharing. Talk to you soon.