Thursday, August 21, 2008

First day of school

This year I have two boys in school. Tate is in second grade and Tanner is in kindergarten. I have a feeling it will be a busy year!!! Here we are headed for registration and meeting their teacher.



Tanner going into his classroom for the first time. He was really brave and so was I. After school he told me that he cried after I left, and the teacher calmed him down. I hope next week goes well and he gets adjusted soon.

Tate ready to go on the playground with Jackson. They were ready to go play and see all their friends.

2 comments:

Stacy Kaye said...

They look very handsome! You are doing a good job!

Amy said...

How did you do when you took the boys to school? I was tearing up just thinking about you having to take both of them. I can definitely wait for that day to come. I got all teared up on Friday when I took my kids to the babysitter because I miss them so much during the day. I can't imagine how hard that must be for you. Love you so!