Thursday, August 7, 2008

Summer recap - June


  • June was a great month because I watched my baby brother get married to the most wonderful women - Kassi! Their wedding was in Pierre, SD and was the week that we had so much flooding. I think it rained the whole week before their wedding, but on their day, it was perfect weather. Kassi was stunning. She was the definition of a beautiful bride, and her heart is just as beautiful. Josh looked like the happiest man alive, and was so handsome! I was a bridesmaid and Tate was the ring bearer. My Dad was the best man - how special is that! That tells you a lot about my brother and dad. There are not many like them out there! Tate and Josh had matching Tuxes, and Tanner, Tyce, and Bill brought down flowers before the service for all remembered grandparents.


























  • Tate was in his first year of baseball. He really enjoyed it, and I think he will want to do it again next year. His best friend Jackson was on his team, so that made it extra special. I also got to spend a lot of time visiting with Jackson's mom Jamie. She is an amazing person and I cannot say enough good things about her. She is in the exact season of life I am in, and I am so thankful to have her in my life. I see her as life long friend for sure!






No comments: