My sweet Tanner turned six on Wednesday! It is hard when your second oldest starts growing up too!!! Tanner is very sweet and sensitive, but also has quite the imagination. He definatley had a pretty good idea what he wanted to do for his birthday. The first was to go to the new Star Wars animated movie with his two best buds, Tate and his cousin Bill. So we went a few days before his b-day and hit the good ole matine.
Next, was that he wanted breakfast in bed. It sounds like quite the request, but Tanner's love language is actions and time, so it was a no brainer. He was tickled that it was something special just for him, and said thank you a million times. He cracks me up because I am sure he was awake before I got there, but he was as still as he could be and acted like he just woke up. Too cute.
Next for his present, he really wanted a Jedi costume. As soon as he put in on, he and his imagination went wild. Check out the face. He said this is how that guy in Star Wars looks - I guess I would not know, but I will take his word for it!
Last, but not least, his party. It was pretty small this year with just us, and my folks, because we had gone to the movies a few days before. We also kept things simple because the next morning was the first day of kindergarten! Happy Birthday my wonderful boy!!!



1 comment:
Okay, so you need to tell your boys that they have to stop growing up so fast because before you know it you and I will be blogging about Trinity and Rylan's Sixth birthday. You are such a good mommy to make Tanner's day so special for him. I can't tell you how absolutely adorable he and all of your kiddos are. I miss you so much.
Post a Comment